Adam S. Minsky is one of the nation’s leading voices on student loan law and is a pioneer in his field. He established the first law firm in Massachusetts devoted entirely to helping student loan borrowers, and is also licensed in New York and Vermont. He remains one of the only attorneys in the country with a practice focused exclusively in this field of law. Attorney Minsky is a senior contributor to Forbes.com, and he has published numerous books and articles on student debt and regularly speaks at colleges, nonprofit organizations, and professional associations about developments in student loan law and higher education financing. Major media outlets frequently seek his analysis on national news and policy stories.
Attorney Minsky founded this practice because he took out student loans to help finance his own education, but when he encountered a serious problem with one of his student loan servicers, he couldn’t find anyone to help him. He established this firm shortly thereafter to help other borrowers who feel alone and overwhelmed by a student debt issue, and he has since helped hundreds of clients work through major problems with their student loans.
Do you need help with your student loans? Do you want personalized, individual attention to your student loan issue? Contact Attorney Minsky.
- Admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York
- Admitted to practice law in the State of Vermont
- Admitted to practice law in United States District Court (Massachusetts)
- Not licensed in any other state
- Founding Board Member, National Association of Student Loan Lawyers
- Member, National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Vermont Bar Association
- Former Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Former Member, Boston Bar Association
- Former Member, Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA
- B.A., magna cum laude, in Philosophy and Political Science, Boston University, Boston, MA
Awards and Recognition
- Selected as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” 2015-2020
- Ranked As a “Superb” Attorney by Avvo, 2015-2023
- Plutus Award Finalist, 2017