In addition to providing quality legal services to his clients, Attorney Minsky regularly presents on student loan law-related topics in a variety of settings, and he trains other attorneys in law practice management.
Student Loan Speaking
Colleges and universities, bar and professional associations, and nonprofit and continuing education organizations frequently seek Attorney Minsky’s expertise, and he regularly gives talks, presentations, and webinars on student loan-related topics. Are you interested in having Attorney Minsky present for your organization? Contact him for information on his approach, availability, and rates.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Attend one of Attorney Minsky’s presentations at any of the following upcoming events:
- Featured Speaker, Fair Housing and Civil Rights Conference, Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, Springfield, MA.
- Featured Presenter, Annual Retreat, Financial Planning Association, Braselton, GA.
- Featured Panelist, Annual Spring Conference, American Bankruptcy Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Featured Panelist, Solo and Small Firm Symposium, Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA
Student Loan and Niche Law Practice Coaching
Are you an attorney thinking about starting your own student loan or alternative niche practice, or adding student loan law to your existing legal services? Have you started taking on student loan cases but need some brushing-up on the nuances and complexities of the law? Attorney Minsky offers one-on-one virtual coaching and educational sessions on a wide variety of topics, including the following:
- Starting a student loan law practice
- Developing a niche solo practice
- Technology and niche practicing
- Marketing and client acquisition
- Student loan law basics
- How to do a student loan case intake
- Helping borrowers keep their student loans in good standing
- Resolving student loan defaults
- The nuances of student loan settlements
- Ethical considerations and issues to watch out for
Working with Attorney Minsky will help you refine your business ideas, solidify your knowledge base, and broaden your legal skills. Interested in hiring Attorney Minsky for a coaching session? Contact him for a needs assessment, and he’ll work with you to figure out the package and rate structure that would work best for you.